What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CICS America for SQF auditing

Started by , Jun 06 2023 12:21 AM
5 Replies

I used CICS America in the past for SQF auditing. My company decided to change our certification body so we did for a few years. This year I decided to go back with CICS, and they sent me my auditors name and contact information. And it from his email address he doesn't even appear to be employed by CICS? Is this Normal? his email isxxxxcom. I've just never experienced this before!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Spam ?

I know some auditing companies utilize outside contractors to help them out due to shortages of auditors.  I would reach out to the CB and confirm.

1 Like1 Thank

@Scotty_SQF Yeah I sent an email to the CB yesterday evening and asked. I haven't received a response as of yet. Do you think this affects the quality of the audit? 

Depends on who you ask and the auditor.  I've had generally good experiences with contract auditors, but have had some disagreements with a finding I feel was a stretch.  Later to be confirmed by an auditor that was actually with the CB.  Not sure this helps.

1 Like
Most Auditors are contractors and thus have their own email addresses. I have done auditing fir three companies and use my @glennoster.com for all of them and my consulting business.

Similar Discussion Topics