What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Laundry KPI's

Started by , Jun 08 2023 09:20 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

If any one had already set up KPI's for their laundry, could you please share as my laundry company needs to be monitored and i need to set up some KPI's for us internally.

I considered so far

- Delivering on time

- No missed deliveries

- Quality of the vehicle 

- Quality of the laundry delivered

- Resolution of issues within a specific time period

- Sharing validation results on yearly basis

It is helpful if you have any template or more to be added to the list above.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Vikram

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Laundry at Home! Laundry Practices for SQF Do any food manufacturing facilities do their own laundry? Laundry Detergent Requirements for In House Laundry Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list
[Ad]

Hi Vikram,

You will need to define "quality" so that it is measurable. Inspections with defined criteria can be used.

You will need to monitor cleanliness yourselves and also monitor any complaints from staff.

I would include turn around of laundry as this can be an issue if it takes too long to get clothing back from the laundry.

If you are high-risk or high-care then further KPI's can be added.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Laundry at Home! Laundry Practices for SQF Do any food manufacturing facilities do their own laundry? Laundry Detergent Requirements for In House Laundry Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list Laundry service for BRCGS Laundry storage BRC 8.7.1 Laundry temperature and time validation Food-Safe Laundry Detergent? Procedures, Protocols and Testing for Internal Laundry of Uniforms