What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Finished Product Micro Testing Specs

Started by , Jun 17 2023 01:19 AM
2 Replies

Hi Everybody,

Does anyone know where I can find specs for some of the larger grocery chains (Walmart) and restaurants (Chipotle, McDonalds)? Costco's is very easy to find, but I cannot find others.

In particular I would be curious to see this for fresh produce.

Please help! It is for my thesis, and I need some better industry examples.

Thank you everybody, :shutup:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Tracing Finished Goods BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing
[Ad]

no idea

Generally speaking, those are not shared until you begin the vendor approval process

Closely guarded information

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Tracing Finished Goods BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product? Finished product critical parameters for dry aging of beef HARPC HA - ready-to-cook finished good but lethality steps