What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Polycarbonate Mold Washing with Sanitizer

Started by , Jun 20 2023 06:21 PM
2 Replies

Hello All,

We are a chocolate manufacturing facility and looking to improve our allergen sanitation process. When we manufacture products such as Peanut Butter Bars we want to ensure that the cross contamination is not a factor. We have recently purchased a part washing machine in which have difficulty reaching back out to the manufacturer and them suggesting a sanitizer. We are looking for other manufacturers that use detergents & sanitizers to clean their parts/candy molds. Any suggestions?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for an efficient way of cleaning our chocolate polycarbonate molds
[Ad]

From my time in chocolate we're were instructed NOT to use a sanitizer on the molds ( and didn't)

Perhaps (just a thought)  have a set made that are a different colour for say peanuts or other single allergens

It's the death of the molds just washing them (unless your chocolates are not releasing cleanly anymore or their is a cocoa butter buildup )

Thanks for your feedback. This is definitely one of the options on the table. I just thought maybe someone had run into this situation before and have tried looking up research of cleaning them properly. I am afraid of using high temperature water & sanitizer. We have run into this problem before & it starts to degrade the molds.

From my time in chocolate we're were instructed NOT to use a sanitizer on the molds ( and didn't)

Perhaps (just a thought)  have a set made that are a different colour for say peanuts or other single allergens

It's the death of the molds just washing them (unless your chocolates are not releasing cleanly anymore or their is a cocoa butter buildup )

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for an efficient way of cleaning our chocolate polycarbonate molds