What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Packaging - Unannounced Audit

Started by , Jun 21 2023 11:55 AM
1 Reply
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This is my first topic and i am new to the packaging industry, came from a white goods industry and ended up inheriting quality two months before the unannounced audit period.

I have some questions but to start with, does the unannounced audit need to be scheduled? And within the 4 months (minus 28 days) the audit usually happens randomly or the highest probability is in the recertification period that we have in the brcgs certificate?

Thank you in advance and look forward to sharing experiences with you.

Best regards, Igor.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Environmental Monitoring for a plastics packaging facility AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit?
[Ad]

It is not scheduled--------the auditor will show up anytime within your audit window

Similar Discussion Topics
Environmental Monitoring for a plastics packaging facility AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water