What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ChatGPT & AI in food safety

Started by , Jun 30 2023 07:55 AM
3 Replies

Hi, 

just a little brainstorm, what do you think about chatGPT & AI in food safety?

;)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

I think AI is already here in food safety to some degree but I don't think it's all good news-  Thinking of the food safety software that already exists that does work in the background

Let's say you had to perform a food safety risk assessment due to a process deviation----------there are so many variables, and realistically, sometimes that includes the bottom line-------is AI really going to make a good, sound decision on product disposition?  

2 Likes

I like it for finding a nuanced answer from info spread over a 1,000 page report.  I've tried to use it to help breakdown trends in a year's worth of pest control data from a excel file, and while it was able to tell me which traps were most active (something I can find from a pivot table), it lacks the nuance to review a site map with trap locations and determine where a source of intrusion might be.  So it has some uses, but I don't think it's going to replace QA anytime soon.

Taking quality data (CCP, lethality, etc) points, batch cycle data, etc to find optimal cooking and chilling parameters for the perfect batch

Similar Discussion Topics