What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do ASDA and Sainsbury have a standard?

Started by , Jul 01 2023 02:54 PM
6 Replies
Hi, do Asda and Sainsbury have a standard?
Or just a lot of technical policies?
Can someone tell me if I can find them on the forum?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method
[Ad]
Anybody?

Anybody?

hi AJL,

Offhand, I don't recall anyone posting Standards associated with either of these Organisations.

RE Sainsburys, i found this from google -

Sainsburys Tea Standard.pdf   1.41MB   6 downloads

and, re-ASDA, this -

https://www.foodchai...asda-aa-module/

Hi, 

Sainsbury`s yes - a brand new was issued in March, I have attached index as I am unable to attach the entire standard. Also they have a special technical policies. 

not sure about Asda, but as far as I remember they had policies 

;)

Attached Files

1 Thank
Thanks Dorothy.
Anyone have any idea how I get my hand on the standard?
Was it too big a file to share here 🌞😎

Thanks Dorothy.
Anyone have any idea how I get my hand on the standard?
Was it too big a file to share here

Hi, 

Not sure in which stage your factory is currently (approval? or maybe you would like to apply for approval?), your commercial team shall contact Sainsburys technical team to allocate a Sainsburys category technical manager, then your login & password will be set for Evolve-js website. Sainsbury technical manager can share the standard or you will have access via Envolve-js website where you can download standards & policies (for example Sainsburys have extra policies for microbiological standards, limits and tests) and manage specifications, audits. 

Unfortunately I am unable to share as is confidential... 

;)

Thanks Dorothy. We want to supply so as yet no contact, I was just hoping to be prepared 😎

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? Latest version of Yum standard Australia Standard for Environment Swabs