What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRCGS Food V9 Grading system

Started by , Jul 04 2023 02:02 AM
2 Replies

Hi,

Has the grading system for BRCGS Food 9 changed recently from what's published in the audit protocol of the standard (page 108)?

I have been told that AA is now 4 or less minors (not 5) and that the time to close out more serious items is 7 days instead of 28, however cannot find evidence of this anywhere?

Dehydrated

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?
[Ad]
Hi Dehydrated,
Its wrong information.
you can check correct information on page number 108 of BRC edition 9.

Its still AA for 5 NCs and 28 days for corrective actions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi Dehydrated,

I'm an approved trainer for BRCGS and I can assure you that you have been given wrong information. As stated before you can get information about the grading system on the BRCGS Food Standard (Version 9) page 108. Evidence is still required to be deliver in 28 days, advisable to do it in 21 days, in case something needs to be further correct.

Hope this helps.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability BRCGS 5.4.4 - Food Fraud Risk