What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HALAL Audit Checklist for the Biscuit Industry

Started by , Jul 16 2023 06:40 AM
3 Replies

Dear All,

Can anyone please share the HALAL Internal Audit Checklist? I work in a Biscuit Manufacturing Industry, so the compliance is as per GSO 2055-1:2015 requirements. It would also be great if anyone could share the GSO standard as well.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC Halal SOP corrective action plan Halal claims on label Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits Manufacturing Halal and Non-Halal in the same premises
[Ad]

Hi Jerry,

Three basic requirements are as follows:

1. List of the product

2. List of raw material

3. Halal certificates for Raw material from the supplier

Rest of the country specific regulatory certificates are required.

1 Like2 Thanks

Dear Mohammed,

Thanks for the response. But apart from these, what other requirements are required from the factory end? Is there any documented Checklist that I can follow to ensure the factory follows all the check points as well?

Regards

Jerry

Part of our products are halal, so I've been having halal audit for many years. Previous auditor didn't care much about our system or documents, just mentioned: the most important thing is your payment. The last CB auditor was more meticulous: did production touring and checked the documentation. However, he never made any comments RE: facility, and as far as I know there is no facility requirements in the Muslim Dietary Laws.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC Halal SOP corrective action plan Halal claims on label Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits Manufacturing Halal and Non-Halal in the same premises What laboratory tests are conducted on food products to be certified Halal? Need advice on online MUI Halal certification process Seeking Information on Halal Material Matrix What qualifications are required to become a Halal Auditor? Integration of HACCP with Halal