I have been a QA for small goods in NSW, and now working with soft cheese

currently in a trial by fire situation

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Welcome James!

1 Thank

Welcome!  Trial by fire I think is a recurring theme for many of us in our QA paths.  I got my start in the spice industry, ended up working with a consulting firm for awhile, and now I'm corporate QA for a company with 8 fresh fruit and veg facilities who recently picked up a meat processing plant.  Thank goodness for places like IFSQN with volumes of information to search through.

1 Thank

Welcome!  Trial by fire I think is a recurring theme for many of us in our QA paths.  I got my start in the spice industry, ended up working with a consulting firm for awhile, and now I'm corporate QA for a company with 8 fresh fruit and veg facilities who recently picked up a meat processing plant.  Thank goodness for places like IFSQN with volumes of information to search through.

thank god Im not the only one

I do want to ask as someone who would experience something similar

how do i start GMP, safety and QA system for a company which have barely anything 

as I only have 2 1/2 year experience as QA, now i got hired into a new company, where I became the defacto manager role  because there is no other QA in the company

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction