What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Labs in the US to perform Migration testing on water bottles

Started by , Jul 26 2023 05:11 PM
4 Replies

Good morning,

I have a customer that will be exporting drinking water to the Emirates. Can someone please suggest a lab that can perform this type of testing?

Thank you,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
3rd party labs in the US FDA Registered Labs capable of testing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Bacillus cereus as well as the enterotoxins produced by Bacillus cereus Does anyone have the whistleblower full 34 page report from Abbot Labs formula facility? Sending same samples to multiple labs Equivalent salmonella testing for ISO 17025 certified labs
[Ad]

I know Eurofins does water testing but unsure if they do the type of testing you require. I would suggest reaching out to them for further information on the services they offer. We use them for our food facility testing and have never had any issues. 

Good morning,

I have a customer that will be exporting drinking water to the Emirates. Can someone please suggest a lab that can perform this type of testing?

Thank you,

Just to be clear, the migration you're referring to is leeching from the container material into the content (water), such as polymer catalysts?  Or are you referring to transmission through the container material, such as atmospheric oxygen?

Plastic or glass?
1 Thank

Plastic.

Thank you everyone for your comments. Now I have more questions for my customer!

Similar Discussion Topics
3rd party labs in the US FDA Registered Labs capable of testing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Bacillus cereus as well as the enterotoxins produced by Bacillus cereus Does anyone have the whistleblower full 34 page report from Abbot Labs formula facility? Sending same samples to multiple labs Equivalent salmonella testing for ISO 17025 certified labs Huge disparity in lab results-third party labs What is PDCAA testing and which labs in the UK do it? Aquaculture Drugs Testing Labs Incubator and in-house labs BRC for Agents and Brokers: How to approve external labs?