What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Control the biological hazards documentation

Started by , Jul 28 2023 08:39 PM
2 Replies

What kind of  documents could I need to have to  show that the cooking temperatures for flour tortillas control the biological hazards and potential pathogen survival of lethal treatment?  I appreciate any reply .. thank you in advance for your support.

I just have an FDA Audit and this was required.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Preventive control forms Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor
[Ad]

What kind of  documents could I need to have to  show that the cooking temperatures for flour tortillas control the biological hazards and potential pathogen survival of lethal treatment?  I appreciate any reply .. thank you in advance for your support.

I just have an FDA Audit and this was required.

Hi Izahel,

So how is it "cooked" ? Fried, Baked ? Process ?

The theoretical answer is simple - HACCP Plan//Validations. The Operational answer involves knowledge of the Process.

If baked, The AIB website  / Lethality Calculator  likely answers both aspects from a FDA POV in considerable detail.

https://bakerpedia.c...on-baked-goods/

1 Like

Good Morning ,

Our product is baked in a oven in a range of temperatures of 400 to 600 ° F.

i Found a validation from the AIB international approved by FSMA ( Using a  data log ) to keep this validation as a records for our process.

thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Preventive control forms Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control SQF Requirements - Pest Control Control measure and control points