What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do I need to add Touch Screen Pens to the daily metal checks?

Started by , Aug 03 2023 04:16 PM
3 Replies

Recently we changed screens and staffs needed touch screen pen to prepare orders. The only detectable touch screen pen that works and I found was :

https://detectamet.e...creen-pens.html

My plan is to add it to daily metal check because is not one body and has clips

may I know your opinion about it?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
False Positive Metal Detection Reject Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces
[Ad]

We have certain tools used on our lines daily that while they are metal detectable we still have the room lead or supervisor fill out a "utensil count check" sheet after every pallet produced so if it does goes missing we know abouts where it would have been lost.

you could use something like that to make sure they are not being lost etc.

The pens you linked also have an option for etching serial numbers onto them.

This would be a great idea for traceability. They will be much easier to keep track of, and you can assign pens to individual employees.

Recently we changed screens and staffs needed touch screen pen to prepare orders. The only detectable touch screen pen that works and I found was :

https://detectamet.e...creen-pens.html

My plan is to add it to daily metal check because is not one body and has clips

may I know your opinion about it?

Please avoid double posting. Can cause confusion and waste ot time.

Similar Discussion Topics
False Positive Metal Detection Reject Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal detector rejects Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Metal Detector Validation Calculating percent (%) DV (daily value) for protein?