What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Trading Company Contract Example

Started by , Aug 04 2023 06:57 AM
3 Replies

Hello,

I work in a lead feed sector company that manages a group of companies. Some of our companies only grow crops, some only buy and sell crops some only organize transport, some only produce feed and I am a QA manager and manage all documents of all of these companies and am a HACCP team lead, but formally I do not work in any of them. One of the trading companies will be audited and I am wondering if I should have a "contract" with this company that will be audited. Can anyone please share a simple "contract" for me to sign or maybe some simpler solution ideas? Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Weights and Measures and the UK Trading Standards How to add trading products to scope Doubts about use of Certificate of Analysis in a trading company Please review my HACCP flow for a trading company HACCP in Trading company
[Ad]
Hello Blynele,
May I ask what standard are you applying into your facility?
In general,the legal department is responsible for preparing the contract in case this supplier passed the audit successfully.
The contract shall include specific controls related to food safety like:
1. If there is a transportation, containers or shipments shall be protected and sealed.
2. Informing the company with any issues happened during the delivery time.
Things like this,

This is not the type of contract, not a supplier contract but for me, on what basis am I creating documents for this company, why am I their HACCP team leader and why am I representing them during the audit. In reality we are one company, but I am not officially working in the one that will have the audit.

Hello,

I work in a lead feed sector company that manages a group of companies. Some of our companies only grow crops, some only buy and sell crops some only organize transport, some only produce feed and I am a QA manager and manage all documents of all of these companies and am a HACCP team lead, but formally I do not work in any of them. One of the trading companies will be audited and I am wondering if I should have a "contract" with this company that will be audited. Can anyone please share a simple "contract" for me to sign or maybe some simpler solution ideas? Thank you

I suggest you need an official Company Organisation Chart/Tree which confirms your overall QA Authority (eg HACCP)  for the individual member Companies. Usually already required in most auditable FS Standards  IMEX.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Weights and Measures and the UK Trading Standards How to add trading products to scope Doubts about use of Certificate of Analysis in a trading company Please review my HACCP flow for a trading company HACCP in Trading company Trading Company ISO 22000 Becoming an auditor in a Trading company Are demands for Ethical Trading compliance growing in your country? Ethical Trading Policy Ethical Trading Policy