What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Research and development in food industry

Started by , Aug 06 2023 05:17 PM
4 Replies
Hello 👋👋
I'm now trying to read more about research and development into food industry , could anyone recommend me a pdf to start know more and more about it ?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production? Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree
[Ad]

Hi M.Yusuf,

Campden BRI is a leader in global food and drink science and research, you might want to have a look at their website: https://www.campdenbri.co.uk/

I’m sure you’ll find quite a lot of interest there.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like
Thanks so much Tony for your help!

Hello
I'm now trying to read more about research and development into food industry , could anyone recommend me a pdf to start know more and more about it ?

I'd also recommend looking at universities (I mostly know US ones) that specialize in various areas of the food and beverage industry. For things like poultry, I look at University of Auburn, Georgia, and Texas A&M but a lot of colleges work together in that sense for academia and private industry. 

https://foodscience..../research.html 

1 Like
Thanks for your valuable inputs

Similar Discussion Topics
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production? Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Research Topics related to food fraud in food manufacturing Kill Step Validation Research for RTE Cereal/Kasha Research Project in Food Hygiene Research and Development Laboratory