What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there an existing compendium of manufacturing insignias pertinent to PET and Glass bottles?

Started by , Aug 16 2023 02:40 PM
2 Replies

Is there an existing compendium of manufacturing insignias pertinent to PET and Glass bottles? I'm referring to the numerical identifiers, recycling symbols, and frequently encountered manufacturing imprints found on the base of most bottles and containers. My endeavor involves identifying the specific manufacturer responsible for a bottle I intend to procure. I am intrigued to ascertain whether there exists a comprehensive resource that consolidates these manufacturing marks, associating them with their respective manufacturers.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
CIRKUL water bottles Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced
[Ad]

Is there an existing compendium of manufacturing insignias pertinent to PET and Glass bottles? I'm referring to the numerical identifiers, recycling symbols, and frequently encountered manufacturing imprints found on the base of most bottles and containers. My endeavor involves identifying the specific manufacturer responsible for a bottle I intend to procure. I am intrigued to ascertain whether there exists a comprehensive resource that consolidates these manufacturing marks, associating them with their respective manufacturers.

I know the codes are specific to the material the items made of/with but I too would be curious if there are fonts tied with specific businesses, etc.

I'm curious to see what this brings about. 

I know the codes are specific to the material the items made of/with but I too would be curious if there are fonts tied with specific businesses, etc.
I'm curious to see what this brings about.

What I was referring to was the icons a lot of these manufacture put on the bottom.  Like the bottle attached, it has all the usual markings except the one circled in red.  This identifies it as a bottle made by AMCOR.  Others have other denotations - some more obvious some not at all.

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
CIRKUL water bottles Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Glass Registry