What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Audit Template for a distribution company

Started by , Aug 18 2023 08:10 AM
3 Replies

Dear all,

I am looking for an audit template to audit our distribution company (who is our sister company but not having BRC) to audit them, so I can add them to our approved service providers. Can any one share or lead me to the relevant template or give me an idea on the template.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request
[Ad]

We are SQF certified and this is what we have used in the past.  I attached our suppler approval form.  Maybe it will work for what you need.

Attached Files

1 Thank

Thanks for the questionnaire. we normally send the questionnaire to every supplier regardless of their GFSI status. but if someone don't have it, then our policy is to audit them. so wondering if you could help in this context.

I've also used this to do a 3rd party audit on one of our suppliers.  Attached

Attached Files

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses