What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

September 2023 - Member of the Month

Started by , Sep 14 2023 04:42 PM
8 Replies
Congratulations to Brothbro our new Member of the Month for September 2023!

Brothbro registered with IFSQN 5 years's ago (this week) and has since been a regular contributor and helpful member.

Congratulations and thanks you!

Prizes this year are a little different, instead of a standard prize such as the engraved pen we had last year.  This year we are giving winners an allowance of $50 to choose a prize from https://www.printful.com

Regards,
Simon
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

Cograts!

1 Thank

Welcome to the club Brothbro!  Well deserved

1 Thank
Congratulations! You are really appreciated here!
1 Thank

Wow, thank you! I very much enjoy the discussion and information everyone shares on this forum. Always thankful to have IFSQN when I've got a question on my mind!

Congrats  :thumbup:

Congratulations Brothbro

:thumbup: 

Kind regards,

Tony

Congratulations Brothbro, well deserved!

Hi Brothbro,

Congratulations and Many Thanks for so many interesting and useful Posts !.

congratulations3.4.png   137.13KB   0 downloads

Similar Discussion Topics
September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month September 2017 - Member of the Month September 2016 - Member of the Month September 2015 - Member of the Month September 2014 - Member of the Month Website Traffic Report for September 2010