What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Threat risk assessment

Started by , Oct 03 2023 08:43 PM
1 Reply

We have used the Adele Adams guidance for VACCP & TACCP but I am still a bit unsure!

We have a risk assessment for the product categories for the raw materials we use, and have considered threats such as upset due to mis labelling and non organic ingredients being used. However we don't make any claims of organic or GM free. Do we need to include that in the risk assessment if we're not making the claim?

Thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Is a Food Defense Risk Assessment and a Food Defense Threat Assessment the same? Food Defense Threat Assessment Threat assessment in SQF Edition 9 requirement
[Ad]

Hi Laura,

There is no threat regarding substitution if you are not producing organic products so no, that does not need to be considered.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Is a Food Defense Risk Assessment and a Food Defense Threat Assessment the same? Food Defense Threat Assessment Threat assessment in SQF Edition 9 requirement Should ALL glass and plastic materials in an area be included in the register, even if they do not pose a direct threat to the product? Sample Food Defense and Threat Assessment and Food Fraud Mitigation Plans Severity vs Likelihood Table for SQF Code Quality Threat Analysis BRC issue 8, clause 4.2.2, need help with threat assessment plan Threat Assessment & Vulnerability Assessment