What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for New Temperature Data Loggers

Started by , Oct 10 2023 07:30 PM
2 Replies

I am looking for new temperature data loggers to purchase for my company that would primarily be used for validation of our hot filling and cooling capabilities. The current loggers that we use are the HOBO U12 Stainless Temperature Data Logger from Onset, however we are looking for something different. They need to be fully waterproof, be capable of sensing fairly rapid changes in temperature, and be able to sense temperatures between -10 and 212F. If anyone has used any of these that the have been pleased with, I would love to hear about it!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature recording document in Excel What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Data logger monitoring Freezer and Refrigerator Temperature
[Ad]

Thermoworks makes a datalogger that may fit your needs, although the temperature range is a few degrees off from -10F. Their products have always suited my needs, and they do have people in the company you can call for technical advice to make sure the product is right for you.

https://www.thermowo...rmadata-sstpro/

1 Like

Not sure of your process or familiar with the final products but would a thermocouple + data logger be more fitting? I know of a couple businesses that utilize this system because they need the thermocouples broader temperature range. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature recording document in Excel What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Data logger monitoring Freezer and Refrigerator Temperature For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Does anyone use a specialized software to input data from lab tests? Temperature checks at receiving for ingredients that must be kept cold Monitoring the temperature of a canteen fridge Creating Our Own COAs Based on Lab Data