What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector

Started by , Oct 28 2023 05:31 PM
1 Reply

Hi all - 

I am currently studying a masters degree in food safety and quality management. If anybody could spare the time, please could I have your response to the below, to use as a quote / reference in my upcoming project. 

THE ROLE OF RESEARCH IN SUPPORTING GOOD SAFETY PRACTICES IN THE FOOD SECTOR

Kind Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food loss and waste policy Food Safety Day 2024 - Prepare for the unexpected NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Inquiry about food safety culture elements
[Ad]

Hi all - 

I am currently studying a masters degree in food safety and quality management. If anybody could spare the time, please could I have your response to the below, to use as a quote / reference in my upcoming project. 

THE ROLE OF RESEARCH IN SUPPORTING GOOD SAFETY PRACTICES IN THE FOOD SECTOR

Kind Regards

In regards to research, I use this as a tool all the time. It is one of 3 tools I use to validate and verify our processes. The other two being our own records and the expertise of others. 

Research provides advances and improves best practices. 

I hope this is what you wanted. Let me know. Good luck on your master's degree. 

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food loss and waste policy Food Safety Day 2024 - Prepare for the unexpected NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Inquiry about food safety culture elements Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6