What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have experience with Ishida dry fillers?

Started by , Oct 31 2023 01:54 AM
2 Replies

Hello, our plant is looking to buy a new dry pasta filler.

1. Does anyone have experience with Ishida dry fillers? If so, are you willing to share plant accuracy? The website claims 0.5 - 1.0 grams, but I cant find any additional info.

2. If i want to add 30% pasta 1 and 70% pasta 2, could one of their machines do this?

3. Also, if you are willing to share, how operator friendly are the machines? Are they easy to calibrate, zero out, change limits, clean etc? Is fill weight data tracked and easily accessible?

Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Food Safety Team Leader Experience
[Ad]

hopefully others will respond with better info.  I had several of them several years.  all rotary

1.  In general they are very solid and reliable.

2.  The accuracy was decent.  I dont recall 0.5 - 1.0g.   I'm guessing will test your product and probably already have product specific data.

3.  They can mix different products.   https://www.youtube....v=BNDx8R6qlm4. 

4.  They seemed to fairly easy to operate.   I wouldn't consider them easy to clean as there are a lot of surfaces.   Dry cleaning them is pretty tedious. They make a "parts washer".   

5.  Data is tracked and easily obtainable.  

Thank you! Did you find their technical support helpful and knowledgable? I am curious how the accuracy would differ across different product types (lentil -> large noodle) and fill ranges (30 - 1000 grams). If anyone has experience on that topic, insights would be greatly appreciated

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Food Safety Team Leader Experience Does anyone have any experience of spoilage in soft cheese? A negative BRCGS Auditor experience What are your methods or experience with decanting juice concentrates? What has been your experience on food defense training during audits? I want to be a food safety consultant, but no experience