What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP courses in Hull

Started by , Aug 10 2006 10:13 AM
3 Replies
Hi everybody,
This is my first time using this forum after getting registered on it yesterday. I'm a newly appointed Quality Controller with an industrial laundry company in Hull. I hv yet attended any food hygiene related courses so far and I am wondering if anybody can help me with any HACCP related courses available in Hull.
I'm not sure if I hv using this right website for this enquiry, if not, I don't mind being told off.
Thanks
May
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi everybody,
This is my first time using this forum after getting registered on it yesterday. I'm a newly appointed Quality Controller with an industrial laundry company in Hull. I hv yet attended any food hygiene related courses so far and I am wondering if anybody can help me with any HACCP related courses available in Hull.
I'm not sure if I hv using this right website for this enquiry, if not, I don't mind being told off.
Thanks
May

Interesting job you've got there May; a lot of visitors here are potential customers of your's and we've had some discussion previously on Laundry Quality Control - you might one to check the linked thread out. With regard to HACCP training for your industry I don't know off-hand anyone who does a course specific to laundry, I suppose the hygiene training materials we have here on the site for packaging companies would be more relevant to you than a standard food industry HACCP course. What is the reason for the HACCP training; are you aiming to develop a HACCP system for your company? Perhaps you could tell us a little more about your objectives it might be helpful, I will also do some digging for you to see if we can source a course.

And yes this is the right website for your enquiry, and no we won't tell you off.

Regards,
Simon
Hi May,

I'm not sure about Hull but if you checked with the RIPH they might know.

I know that Grimsby College and Thomas Danby, Leeds both do HACCP training,

cheers

Hi May,

I'm not sure about Hull but if you checked with the RIPH they might know.

I know that Grimsby College and Thomas Danby, Leeds both do HACCP training,

cheers

Thanks Yorky. May where are you?

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?