What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to get more information about the current situation of the industry

Started by , Nov 07 2023 09:28 PM
4 Replies

As a recent graduate student with a degree in food safety and quality assurance, I have been relying on this platform for guidance. I am wondering what resources are available to help me stay up to date on industry news, regulations, and food safety. Can anyone suggest any helpful sources?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Live seafood wholesale information HACCP in the sugar industry Food technology applications in the industry
[Ad]

Good Morning India to Canada,

First you kept a very interesting profile name. You joined IFSQN. IMO it is one of the best source to update our knowledge & understanding about the food industry. Most important thing is we need to remain in touch with the guidelines issued by the respective regulatory bodies specially the country in which we are serving for the food industry.

1 Like

Hi  Mohammed,

Thank you for the response.  Can you please give more info about IMO?

IMO is a an abbreviation for "in my opinion"

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Live seafood wholesale information HACCP in the sugar industry Food technology applications in the industry Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? Migration Testing of Bulk Containers for the Food Industry Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Test for determining Milk Fat adulteration in the dairy Industry. Looking for information on condensed milk process