What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Re-Certification Process?

Started by , Nov 14 2023 05:55 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone, 

Apologies for my ignorance but how do we go about scheduling for SQF re-certification? I see on SQFI's website they changed their audit registration process (https://www.sqfi.com...ssment-database). Is the form provided only for initial certification or re-certifications as well? I was also on Repositrak but I do not see where I can request an audit which was what I did for our initial certification. Should I be waiting for my certification body to contact me to schedule an audit? I contacted my cert body but have not gotten a response yet. 

Thank you! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cleaning Process and Chemicals HACCP and SQF Certification Regulatory certification Process Authority Recommendations? Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification?
[Ad]

I would contact the CB and await a response.  If it has been past a week, reach out to them again.

1 Thank

I nearly missed scheduling our audit this year because I was waiting for a response from ReposiTrak! If you CB doesn't use ReposiTrak any more, you'll have to contact their scheduling department directly and work it out with them. We use Intertek / SAI Global for our SQF audits. I can give you the direct contact information for their scheduler if you use them too.

Similar Discussion Topics
Cleaning Process and Chemicals HACCP and SQF Certification Regulatory certification Process Authority Recommendations? Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Packing process for a new beverage Scope of Certification product specific Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package?