What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Auditor - Contractor vs Salaried?

Started by , Nov 20 2023 05:21 PM
1 Reply

Hello, 

I am looking to get SQF Auditor certified and want to know pros and cons of salaried SQF Auditor vs contractor?

How much does contractors and Salaried get paid in their year 1-3 of hiring by Perry's, NSF, AIB etc? 

I make about 130 as a FSQA Manager. Want to know if it is worth? 

Eventually, plan is to become SQF Consultant.

Thanks for the information.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Over lenient NSF auditor Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency
[Ad]

If your main concern is money, skip the auditor and just be a consultant.   Per hour the pay would be much more.  

I think its a little harder to get certified as an auditor as a contractor.   (mainly witness audits)

Similar Discussion Topics
Over lenient NSF auditor Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records BRCGS Auditor Issue 6 Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Is there a process that allows me to request another auditor? Will an auditor show up on a Friday for an Unannounced SQF Audit?