What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

MSC and ASC Template 1 and 2 completion

Started by , Dec 07 2023 10:47 AM
1 Reply

we repeatedly have problems handling the 2 documents with auditors preferring the yield-based approach using bottom-up traceabilty. Anyone have a video or written "how-to" for filling each of the two templates? 🤦‍♂️

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template
[Ad]

Before the question can be answered, my question is - you say the auditors "prefer" - is that a suggestion by them, that is what they would like to see, as in is it mandatory or just something they would rather see - I see no reason to change a process because an auditor has a personal preferrence.  Keep things black and white, if it is going to be a fail, then change it - if not, tell them to f off and maintain the course.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? VACCP and TACCP template required Mock Crisis Report Template SQF Template Products