What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Risk Assessment on forklift traveling outside

Started by , Dec 16 2023 06:06 PM
3 Replies

Hello can anybody guide me I'm new doing risk assessments , 

I need to do one for forklift we have a building across   the parking lot we move boxes and finished product all ready pack and in boxes.

Thank you .

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template
[Ad]

Hard to assess without further info :)

Can't go wrong with the likelihood x severity = risk significance model

Some hazards to consider are:

- microbial contamination from external environment to product

- if chilled/frozen, transfer time - risk of pathogen growth if left outside e.g. waiting for space to be made

- foreign body contamination from external environment to product incl pest contamination

- threat to product from doors being left open during transfer time

Considering:

- is stock fully sealed

- do you conduct any swabbing of FLT and area? historical results?

- FP results

- startup checks of FLT 

1 Like

Thank you Alex 

Following ☺️☺️

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care