What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Culture SOP

Started by , Jan 15 2024 06:39 AM
2 Replies

Hi all,

Do anyone have template SOP for Food Safety Culture. This is because I need to answer audit findings as the auditor request for it. Hope someone can help me 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food loss and waste policy Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Safety Day 2024 - Prepare for the unexpected NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Inquiry about food safety culture elements
[Ad]

I'm in the same boat and working on researching what exactly it means.  There have been other posts about it with examples of survey's, but I'm not sure how to link them.  They have been very helpful, but I haven't yet fully dedicated time to develop anything in a way that will work for the sites I oversee.  We had 4 audits in a 3 week period at 2 sites and are working through them all.

There is a webinar series I found on the FDA website that I've been watching one a day.  It's been helpful and I've been talking to my boss about a lot of it.  He's told all the site managers watch it.

https://www.fda.gov/...safety-12062023

Amy

1 Thank

Hi Anishusna,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

You might find this a useful reference point for what should be in your SOP: A Culture of Food Safety - A position paper from the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Food loss and waste policy Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Safety Day 2024 - Prepare for the unexpected NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Inquiry about food safety culture elements Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture documentation FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation