What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA registration for suppliers

Started by , Jan 24 2024 09:01 AM
2 Replies

HI everyone!

FDA will be conducting an audit of our facility in the near future. We are trader company based outside the USA and export dry finished food items purchased from local suppliers, to the United States. We currently hold an FDA Food Facility Registration for our facility. Could you kindly confirm whether FDA Food Facility Registration is mandatory for our local suppliers as well?

Thank You!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Dietary Supplements Registration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers
[Ad]

IFAIK, in Canada a company does not need to carry FDA registration if it's not exporting directly to US. One of my companies is in the same situation: they manufacture products for another company who exports those products to US - so, my company doesn't need to be FDA registered. However, I'm not sure about other countries: they might have different legislation RE: exporting to US.

2 Likes1 Thank

Thank you very much for your reply Olenazh!

If anyone know about the India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & Germany, please let me know. 

Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
Dietary Supplements Registration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? Registration for seller of food products Does a raw concentrate juice supplier from Hawaii need an FDA registration number? Do you provide your customers with your FDA Registration number?