What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs

Started by , Jan 24 2024 01:09 PM
3 Replies

Hello 

I am working in new sanitation zone coloring matrix and will be trying to get new utensils. Which company do you recommend for getting brushes, brooms, scrubs that are food grade...

Thank you in advance :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program
[Ad]

www.Uline.com

NelsonJameson.com 

Grainger has these magical "Food Grade" cleaning brushes and utensils too, usually with a wide variety of colors for different color schemes food plants implement.  I've used them for a lot of facilities because they have local stores in many big cities, meaning when something happens you can send someone down the street with a PO to get new equipment immediately without waiting for shipping.

So my vote is any industrial supply store within a 5 mile radius of your plant gets preference unless they can't fulfill your needs.

Similar Discussion Topics
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program 3rd Party Sanitation in Your Plant Does anyone have a sanitation program for trailers? New Tumbler Equipment sanitation, allergen cleaning, process controls, CCPS? Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization Cover up machinery after sanitation