What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Audit Checklist

Started by , Jan 30 2024 02:42 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

I hope everything is going well.

I need assistance with an upcoming BRC Audit. Could someone please guide me towards a suitable Audit checklist template or share a file to help me navigate through the sections step by step?

Thank you very much.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist Latest Version HACCP Meeting checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit
[Ad]

the attached needs formatting.   It is also missing section 8 and 9 if you need them.   

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

the attached needs formatting.   It is also missing section 8 and 9 if you need them.   

thank you - for most of the clauses I understand the interpretation, but for those clauses that I struggle to understand the interpretation of what exactly the requirements are, is there an example of "conforming text" i.e. someone who already have comments against each clause to understand easily if I do have this in place or there's a gap. i.e for x clause you need procedure and training in place etc. 
Sorry english is not my first language and trying to find a way to ease my review - the site has no documentation system in place,  there are documents with folders randomly saved and not in the order of clauses, and struggle to gap analyze. It's a small site with only 2 quality members. Thank you

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist Latest Version HACCP Meeting checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification