What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO/TS 22002-5 Transport and storage

Started by , Jan 30 2024 06:52 PM
2 Replies
Hello community

I would like to know if you can interpret this.

ISO/TS 22002-5 Clause 4.7 identification of goods.

The information will include:

-identification of the goods and the quantity(s);
-identification of the goods received; :helpplease: 
-The delivery date;
- the identifier(s) of the logistics unit(s);

the identification of the goods received; What is it referring to?

Greetings
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9
[Ad]

Hi oearenas,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

That is from section 4.7 Goods Identification: The organization shall retain information on the delivery of goods.

I’ve interpreted that as confirmation of the goods received by the organization receiving the delivery.

Kind regards,

Tony

I understand,

Thank you very much for your help Tony.

Greetings,

Similar Discussion Topics
Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule