What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Outer Case Labels - Australia

Started by , Jan 31 2024 03:48 PM
2 Replies

I am looking for information on what is the requirement for outer case labels in Australia. Currently our outer label does not have Aus address, just IE/UK address. Should this be updated or it not necessary? Our outer casa label is just during transport for retails, our packaging has all the mandatory information according to the regulations. My question is about should I have an Australian address on it?

Thank you.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Outer Case Labels- USA Label requirements - outer master case How to Deal with Outer Cardboard Packaging for Portion Cups in Prod. R Do outer shirts over personal clothing need to be buttoned up? Peeling outer bag from breading, handling best practice
[Ad]
Hi, thank you for the reply, but I don’t think that answer my question! My product label is compliant with all the Labelling requirements. My question is about the outer case label that we use for transport, it wouldn’t be at retail level.

Similar Discussion Topics
Outer Case Labels- USA Label requirements - outer master case How to Deal with Outer Cardboard Packaging for Portion Cups in Prod. R Do outer shirts over personal clothing need to be buttoned up? Peeling outer bag from breading, handling best practice Outer Case Labels and the Label/Packaging Register Product use-by-date different to use-by-date on outer carton packaging Does anyone have an outer garment policy sample?