What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Plans for Academic Purposes

Started by , Feb 15 2024 09:13 PM
4 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm a food microbiology lecturer and I was recently requested to give a HACCP introductory course. The course material is very straightforward and nice. However, it lacks HACCP plan case studies. I hope the experts could help in this matter. If you could share HACCP plans for 4 or 5 different products, that would be great. The purpose will be to read them in class and understand how an actual HACCP plan looks like (not just templates) and how the CCPs were assigned and analyzed for the given product.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat
[Ad]

Hi naj12,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

A couple of HACCP Plan examples are linked below.

FDA Guidance for Industry: Juice Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Hazards and Controls Guidance has example HACCP Plans

Example Hazard Analysis and HACCP Plan - Minnesota Department of Agriculture 

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi naj12,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

A couple of HACCP Plan examples are linked below.

FDA Guidance for Industry: Juice Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Hazards and Controls Guidance has example HACCP Plans

Example Hazard Analysis and HACCP Plan - Minnesota Department of Agriculture 

Kind regards,

Tony

Thank you Tony. I will definitely be using the link for juice. It would be great if you could share example HACCP Plans for other products (animal-based products, baked goods, etc...). 

Similar Discussion Topics
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans