What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation)

Started by , Feb 17 2024 05:24 AM
1 Reply

Hello everyone!

I am Kc working in a food processing company. 

I wanted to ask if do you have any files or template for risk assessment interpretation for spider webs and certainty graph obtained from the SSAFE tool recommended by GFSI.

I've already collated a lot of resource materials, was able to specify the 50 questionnaire of SSAFE in application to our industry, and I've also generated a report from the excel tool of SSAFE.

However, I'm having a hard time interpreting the data and radar chart of the tool. With this, I'd like to ask if do you have specific material where I can use as a basis to draw conclusion which in turn I can also use in formulating mitigation plan for specific food and packaging materials included in the VACCP plan I'm doing.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Tool Trying to access PWC/SSAFE Vulnerability Tool to update our Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment
[Ad]

Hi KC,

The disadvantage of the SSAFE tool is that you don't get an easily interpretable result.  To my knowledge there are not any interpretation guides to help you understand if you need a mitigation plan or not, based on the SSAFE results.  You either need to create your own, or find a more helpful vulnerability assessment tool. 

Similar Discussion Topics
SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Tool Trying to access PWC/SSAFE Vulnerability Tool to update our Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment