What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Feb 26 2024 10:42 PM
4 Replies

Good morning all,

Just a quick intro and a massive shout out to the help that this website and the forums have provided to someone who is new to the industry. I have crossed over from a management role in nursing to quality assurance in a food factory (long story) and during this time we have also for the first time acquired SQF certification.

I have immersed myself in reading the articles, forums and watched a number of webinars plus completing HACCP and food safety courses. I'm really enjoying it, despite the fact its a huge learning curve however some of the skills have been somewhat transferrable eg- micro, cleaning/sanitation, auditing, meeting standards and codes, training/culture etc.

I look forward to learning more throughout this journey!

Andi

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024
[Ad]

Good afternoon Andi - welcome!!!

Thanks Glenn!

Hi :) And welcome Andi :)

Hi Andi,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Always a pleasure to hear from people that are enjoying their work.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction November 2023 - Member of the Month