What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

AIB Kill Step Calculator

Started by , Mar 06 2024 08:35 AM
1 Reply

Has anyone downloaded and use any of the Kill Step Calculators available from AIB? If you have/do, then I am hoping that you can help me.

I downloaded a calculator/spreadsheet to utilise for the products that we bake/roast (Nuts) but I am having some difficulty with it.

I get what the Tref (°C), D°C (min) and z (°C) relate to but I am confused whit the F Value (min) that is in column D of the spreadsheet.

Can someone please enlighten me as to what this represents.

Many thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? Kill step for powdered products Kill step measurement for bakery items Justifying not having a proper kill step in cookie production
[Ad]

Please ignore my post.

I have now sorted it.

Cheers

Similar Discussion Topics
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? Kill step for powdered products Kill step measurement for bakery items Justifying not having a proper kill step in cookie production Dehydration kill step validation Consistency of terminal disinfection step in tray washing - chemical v hot water How would you kill listeria if it is present in the drains and floors? Metal Detector as a last step - is this a CCP or OPRP? Chilling Process after Baking step