What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What should be included in a cook validation?

Started by , Mar 08 2024 06:16 AM
2 Replies

Hi everyone. What should be included in a cook validation. I have been audited and i included product, temperature reached, micro pre and post cook to show removal of pathogens (using UKAS accredited external lab) & photos detailing temperatures reached and an introduction detailing what/why/how to carry out the study. Should i include all cooking vessels if they hold different amounts of product. Anything else i should include? Thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]

Hi, i have attached a validation procedure from a UK meat company that should help as a guide

Attached Files

Also, it depends on who you are supplying but for example M&S will require each oven/cooking vessel to be validated even if all are identical.

You will definitely need separate validations if there are any differences in the ovens like capacity, heat supply type, or brand of oven/cooker.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence