What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems?

Started by , Mar 11 2024 10:18 AM
5 Replies
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm, will there be any problems?
Due to increased X-ray sensitivity during use, the 4.0 mm Silicon sample was not recognized by the machine.
I have updated the HACCP plan again
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Designing Sample Request Format What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food?
[Ad]

hi :) 

I believe you should also provide X-ray validation documents. 

;)

1 Like
I have confirmed the validity of the X-ray machine. 8.0mm Silicone model is suitable

If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm, will there be any problems?
Due to increased X-ray sensitivity during use, the 4.0 mm Silicon sample was not recognized by the machine.
I have updated the HACCP plan again

Are you currently selling to any customers with specifications including that 4mm standard?  

I'm interpreting this as silicate glass, or other glass and ceramic material as the FM of concern.

1 Like

No, currently it has been changed to the 8.0mm test sample accordingly. Previously still followed 4.0mm (when Xray could still shoot).

The 4.0mm Silicon test model currently cannot be shot by the Xray machine according to the production program, so we have tested 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0 mm and the 8.0mm Xray model can be shot.

The remaining test samples Glass2.0mm, ceramic 1.5mm, SUS 1.2mm remain the same, the Xray machine can still shoot samples.

I change the HACCP plan. I'm just worried that the auditor will have a problem when I change the CCP parameters?

Is silicone a risk in your process?   If not, why include it at all.  

8.0 mm (even smaller) could / would be considered a chocking hazard by most.   This is especially true for at risk populations.   If the device is not capable of reducing the risk to an acceptable level, its kind of useless.   

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Designing Sample Request Format What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed VOC sample Collection SOP BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Reformulation change and use up of film PAA test strips not matching titration results