What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best Practice for Record Filing

Started by , Mar 22 2024 07:00 AM
1 Reply

Hi all, 

I'm thinking to re-arranged all record into individual file at one's shelf so that it's looks neat. . Any idea how your guys normally keep the record ; arrange based on alphabet, frequency of record use and so on   for easy identification and retrievable. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Have you ever falsified a record? Filing a complaint as a whistleblower Draft Non-conformance Record QAC Test Strip Checking Record
[Ad]

I think there is a whole lot of prference involved in answering your questions.   Even some site specific considerations.   

You are correct.   The goal should be easily identifyable and retrievable.  What works for me or others may not work for you.  

I always prefered putting records in binders.   one binder for sanitation, one binder of incoming inspections, one binder for CCPs/pcs, etc  I would keep an entire years worth of records in a binder and then remove anything older from time to time.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Have you ever falsified a record? Filing a complaint as a whistleblower Draft Non-conformance Record QAC Test Strip Checking Record Shellfish Tags - Shellstock - Record Keeping - Lost or Missing Tags Help with my master manufacturing record Best Practice when there are only two Washing Sink Compartments? Does anyone have a CCP deviation record for a magnetic separator? Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination