What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods

Started by , Apr 16 2024 12:38 AM
1 Reply

Hi everyone!

The company I'm with, makes some candys as supplements.
Recently, one of our clients asked us to send one of the products we made for them in bulk bags to give as samples at events and supermarkets.

We're not sure if because it's a sample the entire CFR 111 protocol should be carried out, including the RLM and the certificate of analysis of the finished product and how it should be labeled. :c

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Looking for a sample mock drill plan?
[Ad]

I wouldn't send bulk anything-----------what's to stop them from packaging themselves?  Uh huh no way

Similar Discussion Topics
Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed? Procedure for customer sample requests Sample Allergen Risk Assessments Sample Retention - how long?