What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

COP Ancillary Equipment

Started by , Apr 17 2024 06:56 PM
3 Replies

Hello,

Looking for a sample procedure for cleaning ancillary parts in a blending operation. We have CIP for primary equipment. But we also have hoses, grates, clamps, gaskets that have to be cleaned by hand. I understand the basics of creating a SOP, but looking for best practices.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Is 316 stainless steel necessary as opposed to 304 stainless steel for food-contact surfaces on equipment? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template
[Ad]

COP systems work quite well.  Ive only used the tank type system, but they come in different configurations.  

Hoses depend on lenght, diameter, etc.   They might be hard to clean out of place.  

Thank you for the information. We are in the process of putting a COP system in place. However, in the interim, I want to put something simple together for cleaning these parts.

I'd start with making sure there is a cart or container for the small parts to get cleaned on/in.

People always seem to try to default to dumping them on the floor, and then seem confused when you tell them it all has to be cleaned and sanitized again.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Is 316 stainless steel necessary as opposed to 304 stainless steel for food-contact surfaces on equipment? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification (11.2.10.2) Calibrated equipment found out of calibration