What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Fishbone / Ishikawa Diagram

Started by , Jul 09 2004 08:38 PM
2 Replies
We noticed you refer you webbers to a software product that does fishbone diagrams. Here is another that you may wish to consider sharing (REMOVED) this products does the drawing automatically while providing a WYSIWYG interface. Also allows the attachment of documents for each causal entry.

just an fyi - enjoy.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Root cause analysis based on fishbone diagrams
[Ad]

We noticed you refer you webbers to a software product that does fishbone diagrams.

We do and we get paid for it!

Members who contribute to the discussions get indirect promotion for their business and products, their contributions help other members and we get web content - everybody wins!

Can I draw your attention to the paragraph below it's from the Forum Guidelines which you should have read before posting.

"You may not advertise or promote other companies or their programs which may compete with SaferPak Limited."

In line with the above and ‘fair play' I've edited your post and removed the link to your web site. Anyway welcome to the SDF I hope you can contribute to the discussions.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon. Appreciate the follow up. We've contacted the saferpak email regarding advertising with SaferPak as you've suggested. We await Saferpak's response. cheers.

Similar Discussion Topics
Root cause analysis based on fishbone diagrams