What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Forums Upgrade & Downtime 07 December

Started by , Dec 08 2006 11:46 AM
2 Replies
Apologies for yesterday's downtime, this was caused by a problem when upgrading the forums software and lasted about 36 hours.

The forums software has a number of new features and improvements, some of which you are probably seeing.

The software is a Beta version and there are a number of bugs that will be ironed out over the coming weeks.

I will post a full list of the feature changes in the next day or so. In the meantime if you want to comment or report a problem please do it here.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Forums View New Content is not working Spam on the Forums Forums for Retail There may be a bug in Forums
[Ad]
Dear Simon,

After verifying that my computer was still reasonably quick at a few other more picture intensive sites, I concluded that you'd omitted to pay the site rent recently. Very happy to see you're still on the air OK. (though the visible smileys look suspiciously condensed?)

Rgds / Charles.C

added - I forgot to add that my first thought on logging in was that the site seemed quick but perhaps that was the psychological relief talking.

Dear Simon,

After verifying that my computer was still reasonably quick at a few other more picture intensive sites, I concluded that you'd omitted to pay the site rent recently. Very happy to see you're still on the air OK. (though the visible smileys look suspiciously condensed?)

Rgds / Charles.C

added - I forgot to add that my first thought on logging in was that the site seemed quick but perhaps that was the psychological relief talking.

I didn' know this meant that much to anyone. The smileys are condensed on the left, but there is also a dropdown smiley menu above, presumably for use in emegencies.

There are a number of new features like "My Friends" up above; what it's for I don't know. Also when you look at the member list it's laid out differently. I need to have a play and find out what's what an whether the features are useful or just fluff. Anyway it's a change.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Forums View New Content is not working Spam on the Forums Forums for Retail There may be a bug in Forums Occupational Health & Safety Forums Online What other Quality Forums Do you people follow? Major Forums Upgrade Planned: Feedback Sought From Members Packaging forums I'm new in these forums