What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Forum Update 20.12.06

Started by , Dec 21 2006 09:25 PM
0 Reply
The forums software has been upgraded to 2.2.1 to fix a number of bugs in the major 2.2 upgrade of last week. The upgrade went quite smoothly and the forums should be pretty bug free now. As always if you do spot any problems I would be grateful if you would let me know, ideally in this thread.

Software must be one of the only products where it's commonplace for customers to refine the end quality; I suppose the relatively small software development team at IPB can only be expected to find and fix so many bugs and it's not until the software is released to the masses (literally tens of thousands of users) are they able to perfect the software. Would any other industry get away with it? Aviation?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name? Looking for a cosmetic QAs forum? New to the forum but not in the industry New to this Forum New to Forum New to this Forum - From Australia