What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Intro

Started by , Jan 27 2007 08:08 PM
1 Reply
Hello everyone,
I'm pleased to have found this group as it seem more relevant than ever before with the increasing globalization of the food industry.

I am 48 years old American man who has been 20 years in the food industry, some time in NPD, but last few years in Quality Assurance. I have certification in ISO9001:2000 lead auditor, and may contemplate an ISO 22000 cert, but most companies here in the US seem to stay with seperate HACCP, and it's prerequisite programs. I speak French with moderate fluency and am native in English.

I've been doing some mid-life soul searching and am learning Indonesian from my fiance. I would like to explore the idea of independent employment auditing suppliers in SE Asia for western companies on a free-lance basis. If this came to pass, I'd probably act as consultant to further develop capabilities of firms in that part of the world to improve their export prospects.

I look forward to any inputs and am happy to explore this group more.
Keith
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Intro intro Intro New Member Intro Intro
[Ad]
Hello Keith,

Nice to hear from you; feel free to join in with the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Intro intro Intro New Member Intro Intro Donald Malcolm - Intro New Member Intro - Shannon Intro-Sujit-India Intro Intro