What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The Middle East Food & Beverage Quality Assurance and Safety Forum

Started by , Mar 01 2007 09:05 AM
2 Replies
Hi all,

My name is Sami, I am organizing the Middle East Food & Beverage Quality Assurance and Safety Forum, the first of its kind in the region to include a blend of Practitioners, regulators, as well as Academics.

The event is scheduled to be held on the 10th and 11th of June, 2007, in Dubai, UAE

I am looking for expert Practitioners and consultants from the region and abroad to speak and/or participate in this event, this will be a great opportunity for you to come into direct contact with senior executives from the F&B industry in the Middle East.

Current speakers include: the FAO (Near East), Saudi Arabia Standard Organization (SASO), Dubai Municipality, Al-Rabie, Gulf-Union Juice, and more ... with other major companies and government bodies in the region in the process of confirming their participation.

Limited speaking opportunities are available, please contact me for further information at samis@marcusevanskl.com

Thank you

Sami
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
QA Documents for a Food Broker Organic Food Fraud Prevention Plan Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? SQF Food Safety Audit Report Food safety culture documentation
[Ad]
I'll give this thread a bump for you Sami, do you have further details on topics so far?

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon for the bump,

and sorry for the late reply, as I was ill for a couple of days. (Ironically ... food poisoning !!)

Ok, the event is focusing on identifying the latest updates, trends, technologies, as well as best practices in Food and Beverage Quality Assurance and safety.

The event is divided into four themes: Food Quality Assurance, Food Safety protection, Latest Trends & Standards, and Effect of Food Quality assurance and safety on Marketing and Trade.

Current speakers for this event come from the following organizations: The FAO (Near East Division), the Saudi Arabia Standard Organization (SASO), the Dubai Municipality, College of Food and Agriculture of the King Saud University, as well as some of the regional giants, such as Al Rabie, Nestle Middle East, Al Ghurair foods, Gulf-Union Juice factory, Gulf seafood company, and others.

Currently, I am looking for expert practitioners to speak about the latest in Microbiology tests (and other technologies) and how can they improve the efficiency of the food testing processes.

As of today, almost 70% of the speaking slots have been filled, with the others expected to be filled by the end of this week. Therefore, If you are interested in speaking and/or sponsoring, and you want more detailed information about the topics, speakers, expected delegates, etc. Please email me at samis@marcusevanskl.com, or call me at: 00603 2723 6625. Please do so ASAP, as speaking slots will be given based on availability.

Best regards,
Sami

Similar Discussion Topics
QA Documents for a Food Broker Organic Food Fraud Prevention Plan Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? SQF Food Safety Audit Report Food safety culture documentation Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Safety Culture Documentation Building A Food Safety Culture Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Improving Food Safety Culutre