What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best software for Quality Management Applications

Started by , Mar 27 2007 02:23 PM
9 Replies
Because many people have different views on which software is the best for quality Management application i would like to have your opinion about that.
Personally i use MINITAB 14 for data Mining and statistic applications

Vassilis
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Distribution in Allergen Management What Audit Software are you using? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system
[Ad]

Because many people have different views on which software is the best for quality Management application i would like to have your opinion about that.
Personally i use MINITAB 14 for data Mining and statistic applications

Vassilis

Any users of quality / statistics software out there? Personally I've always used MS Excel and found it sufficient for analysis; as you can see my analysis does not go very deep.

Simon
A little BUMP for this topic - anyone use QM software?
Vassilis , I posted my reply to the wrong topic, apologies. See your topic on Quality Costs.

Vassilis , I posted my reply to the wrong topic, apologies. See your topic on Quality Costs.

Ah I see. I have copied your post from the other topic below. BTW if this software does have a Cost Of Quality component and you use it maybe you could reply on the other topic.

Vassilis, I have used Q-Pulse since 1998 and found it an excellent package. It's a full QM compliance software tool covering all the required tools.
Follow the link and see for yourself.

http://www.gaelquality.co.uk

q-pulse and sentinel are powerful tools
QPulse is good but for analysis it's only as good as your customisation and data entry. Personally despite using and liking QPulse, I use Excel still for analysis on most things.
I too am a strong advocate of Microsoft Excel.

Have come across these companies though never used them:

icix.com

iglink.com.au

cmo-compliance.com.au

I use excel for most analysis
I occasionally use SQC Pack for the really heavy stats number crunching
I use minitab alot for crunching numbers, excel of course is a fav and with the more steam plug in its even more useful.

For a paperless system information leader or wonderware with the quality module is worth a look.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Distribution in Allergen Management What Audit Software are you using? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Salary for Quality Control Supervisor FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen