What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

About AIB Food Safety Audits

Started by , Jun 06 2007 02:54 AM
5 Replies
Dear all, have you ever accept aib haccp audit? How are bout it? Dose anyone have concerning experience?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
Dear Suly:

One of my suppliers did go for the HACCP audit by AIB. So far as I know, they will give certain grades to the plant being audited e.g. superior etc.

You can also visit the AIB website and download some useful audit guidelines.

Dear Suly:

One of my suppliers did go for the HACCP audit by AIB. So far as I know, they will give certain grades to the plant being audited e.g. superior etc.

You can also visit the AIB website and download some useful audit guidelines.

Suly here is more information on AIB audit services

And here is a full list of AIB Standards

There's the theory, hopefully someone can share some practical experience with you.

Regards,
simon
Thank you!
Hi all
I had an AIB audit back in bakery-working-days but it was not partcularly for HACCP

It is more of an inspection than an audit- an inspection towards food safety. They do check other elements like documentation but their main focus is inspection. it involves flashlights and mirrors to inspect all areas hidden or otherwise ( can be requested to open pumps) .
They separate areas into segments eg product zone is area which can / is in direct contact with the food and the scores are staggered to reflect where a non conformance was found

if you have a very good sanitation, pest control and PM processes then you wont have much of an issue as these are main areas of concern really.

they probaly will upgrade their standards soon so be on the look-out.

they probaly will upgrade their standards soon so be on the look-out.

They had better or they are going to lose market share big time in the US. AIB standards are not GFSI approved and if you are a standard owner and you're not on the good ship GFSI you're going to be left on the shore with nothing but a couple of coconuts.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces